Top 12 Best Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit in 2021 (Ultimate Buying Guide)
When it comes to off-road pickups, Toyota Tacoma is a name you can't ignore. Every off-road driving, jungle-trailing fans know this particular line of Toyota. Considered as one of the most stylish pickup trucks, its popularity hasn't fallen since the beginning.
However, lifting your Tacoma to fit some new rough trails you want to drive around is just as enticing as owning one of these babies. And that's why knowing how to choose the best Toyota Tacoma lift kit products is so important.
Otherwise, not only it’ll make you lose money but also take out all the fun of trying out a newly lifted Tacoma.
But there's no need for concern!
You'll find everything you need to know about the subject along with our top picks for Tacoma lift kits in this guide. This will help you make a purchase that's right for you and provide more in-depth know-how of your kit.
- For 2005-2020 only
- Complete contents
- Improves the look
- Fit for 2005-2019
- 12.9 grade solid bolts
- 30-day refund
- For 2005-2021 only
- 2-3 day delivery
- Lifetime warranty
Our Top 12 Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit Full Reviews
01. Supreme Suspensions Store, Full Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma AZM 292(2R) BLK
This product perfectly blends in style and technology, creating a perfect suspension kit. The kit's compatible with 2005 to 2020 Tacomas, which provides users a broad range of options. It works with both two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions of the models.
It comes with two strut spacers, which provides a 3-inch front lift. They are manufactured using CNC technology for precision. T6-grade, aircraft-level aluminum, carved in a billet style is used for production.
The strength-to-weight ratio of the spacers is also impressive.
What does the Kit offer?
The kit offers 2 lift blocks for the rear. They each have a width of 2.5-inches and a length of 5.8-inches. Made from industry-grade and impact-resistant steel, the lift blocks are designed with CNC tech as well, utilizing the most advanced technology in metal fabrication.
You'll get 4 U-bolts with a square bend in the package. They are coated with zinc phosphate to resist corrosion. There's a "pro pack", installation tools, and a user manual in the kit as well.
All parts are anodized to protect from rust and oxidation.
There is a safe lift
By rebalancing the clamping force for the spring assembly, you'll get a safe lift. The center pin, which is responsible for support, is reinforced. This feature also increases the ease of installation and safety.
The kit offers enough ground clearance for allowing you to fit large custom tires and rims.
2. Orion Motor Tech Store, Suspension Lift Kit for Tacoma OMTUBST01
Orion motor rarely fails to deliver when it comes to quality. When you’re in pursuit of the best Tacoma lift kit, this brand is worth looking into.
This product is no exception in terms of excellence. This is a suspension kit for Tacoma models between 2005 to 2019. It is designed for both two-wheeler and four-wheeler versions.
What does the Kit offer?
This kit offers two (2 X 3)-inch strut spacers. This will give the vehicle a 3-inch lift at the front. It is manufactured using an undivided piece of aluminum used in building aircraft. So, you can be assured that they are both firm and lightweight.
The kit also provides 2 lift blocks. These are made from the same aircraft-level, billet aluminum. This will give the rear of the truck a 2-inch lift.
What is in this package?
The package includes important installation tools like lug nuts and metal caps for a proper fit. All the tools are manufactured using CNC tech for extreme precision on all aspects and providing you a more robust lift.
You'll get 4 elongated U-bolts coated with zinc to resist corrosion as well.
How easy to install?
It has a simple, 2-hour installation process. It doesn't require any high-grade installation tools. You also don't need to rip the vehicle or change the brake lines.
What can't you do?
The product's designed not to alter the vehicle's center of gravity severely. Thus, you won't feel much of a change compared to the original driving experience.
3. TORCH Off Road, Full Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 689355918675
Looking for a suspension kit that's as cool as its logo? Look no further.
This kit works with four-wheeler Toyota Tacoma models (both TRD and SR5) and those released between 2005 to 2020. However, it is exclusively compatible with a 6 lug manufacturing and won't function with 5 lug designs.
The kit includes 2 spacers that provide a 3-inch lift to the front. It also includes double, 2-inch lift blocks which are tapered (meaning it has a hollow design). It further provides you 4 elongated U bolts, a differential drop kit, and other necessary installation tools.
Its installation is designed in a bolt-on style. With a highly detailed instruction manual, the kit will be easy to install for both professionals and DIY mechanics. You can also fit tires up to 31.5-inches, which gives you a substantial amount of ground clearance.
When it comes to the driving quality after the lift, we've found that it provides the feel of the original drive balanced with off-road driving capabilities. TORCH has been able to create this feature by making precisely measured parts using rigorous testing and advanced engineering.
The kit also has a surprisingly lower price tag compared to its quality.
- The kit allows tire fitment up to 31.5-inches.
- It provides a substantial amount of ground clearance.
- Compared to its quality, the kit has a surprisingly lower price.
- It offers the feel of the original drive balanced with off-road driving capabilities.
- The package includes a differential drop kit for TRD and SR5 models.
4. KSP PERFORMANCE Store, Toyota Tacoma Full Suspension lift Kit 3F-2R-LK015
This is a wholesome suspension kit within a reasonable price. It is compatible with 2005 to 2009 Tacoma models with a 6 lug design. The kit can function with both two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions of the model range.
The product includes two spacers made from undivided aluminum, which will provide a 3-inch front lift. They are meticulously designed using machine-manufacturing and anodized to provide durability and corrosion resistance. They also come pre-equipped with 10.9-grade bolts, prepared using heat-treatment and hardening.
This kit offers double 2-inch lift blocks, produced from fabricated structural steel with a powder-coated finish. These tapered blocks have an internal cross-structure for support. The structure is locked and reinforced by a gusset plate.
The package also includes 4 elongated U bolts coated with Zinc to resist corrosion and wear and 12.9-grade bolts. They can manage pressure between the range of 8 to 150000 psi. KSP claims that even small tools like washers and high nuts have better strength and endurance than OEM parts.
The installation process doesn't require any strong modification, such as welding or cutting parts of the truck. The provided ground clearance allows you to install larger tires and rims for extreme terrains and hardcore off-road driving.
- The kit is compatible with 2005 to 2009 Tacoma models with a 6 lug design.
- Its spacers are pre-equipped with 10.9-grade, heat-treated bolts.
- The product's lift blocks have an internal cross, reinforced by a gusset plate.
- The kit uses fabricated structural steel coated with zinc to produce its lift blocks.
- It's u bolts can manage pressure between the range of 8 to 150000 psi.
5. WULF Suspensions, Rear Add-A-Leaf Leveling Kit For Toyota Tacoma WEXP13120
This product is perfect for Tacomas that face problems while carrying a heavy payload.
Since this is a leaf-style lift kit, the leaf springs will prevent the rear from clashing with the road if it begins to sag. You can easily install the product along with the factory setting.
The kit comes with two leaf springs. They are made from spring steel, which has a high count in yield strength. This provides you a product that will not become deformed, even under intense pressure.
It will provide a 2-inch lift to the rear of your truck. The kit is compatible with 2005 to 2020 Toyota Tacoma models and functions with both two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions.
It has a straightforward installation process. It's quite simple and, therefore, can be finished within 2 hours. You'll get additional installation hardware, such as elongated alignment bolts with the package.
The product also comes with isolator pads, installing which will give you a vibration-free driving experience.
The leaf springs don't collide with overload springs of the original setting. This feature added with the isolator pads gives you a noticeable increase in smoothness while driving, even when passing through challenging terrains.
Wulf also claims that the kit solves Tacoma's "flat spring" issue.
- It allows carrying enhanced payload without sagging the rear end.
- The kit solves Tacoma's "flat spring" issue.
- The leaf springs don't collide with the overload springs of the original setting.
- By offering isolator pads, it will give you a vibration-free driving experience.
- The product will not become deformed, even under intense pressure.
6. ECCPP Store, Black Leveling Lift Kit for 1995-2018 Toyota Tacoma 116818-5211-1010324171
When it comes to rear leveling, this product is one of the best lift kits for Toyota Tacoma. It will give your car a 2-inch lift at the rear. The kit is compatible with 2005 to 2018 Toyota Tacoma models.
It includes 2 black, tapered lift blocks. They are made from aircraft-level aluminum (6061 T6 grade) billet. The blocks go through a hardening process and heat treatment to provide unmatched durability. Finally, their surfaces are anodized to protect against corrosion and improving longevity. They also come pre-equipped with 10.9-grade bolts for ease of installation.
All parts are made through machine-manufacturing to provide you products with accurate features. We have noticed little change in driving convenience and steering accuracy from the factory setting after the installation. Thus, the kit can largely conserve the quality provided by OEM parts.
The kit doesn't interfere with the front suspension's articulation and allows the strut spacers to conserve a complete range of motion.
It adds a significant amount of enhancement in terms of ground clearance to give your truck the ability to pass through tricky terrains. It also increases the distance between fenders and wheels to let you install larger tires and rims.
- These aluminum blocks are stronger yet lighter than steel blocks.
- The kit enhances fender clearance to let you install larger tires and rims.
- For durability, the blocks are hardened and heat treated.
- The product doesn't interfere with the front suspension's articulation.
- This kit allows the strut spacers to conserve a complete range of motion.
7. Yitamotor Store, Leveling Kit for 2005-2018 Toyota Tacoma W01-Q054-xS1e
Despite being a relatively lesser-known brand, Yitamotor has managed to create a suspension kit that checks all the right points.
This kit can be used with 2005 to 2018 Tacoma models. It's also compatible with both two-wheeler and four-wheeler versions.
The kit includes double 2-inch spacers. Another item is double 1.97-inch lifting blocks. The spacers provide a 3-inch lift to the front and the blocks provide a 2-inch lift to the rear. Both the spacers and the blocks are made from 6061 T6-grade, aircraft-level aluminum which has high tensile strength.
The package also offers lug nuts manufactured with T8 heat treatment and 10.9-grade studs for security and strength. Each tool is shaped through machine-manufacturing and designed to conserve the factory setting of the truck. This provides you the steering accuracy and driving convenience of the original car while offering features required for off-road driving.
It is designed to conserve the front suspension's articulation. It also lets the strut spacers function using a complete range of motion. The spacers and blocks have anodized exteriors to resist corrosion and increase durability.
The kit's raw material (aluminum) makes it lighter than steel lift kits, which provides you a smoother driving experience. It gives your truck a substantial amount of ground and fender clearance for safely installing larger wheels, tires, and rims.
- The aluminum kit has less weight but more yield strength than steel kits.
- Its spacers and blocks have anodized exteriors to resist corrosion.
- The kit's spacers and blockers have high tensile strength.
- It offers enough ground clearance for safely installing larger tires and rims.
- Each tool of this kit is designed to conserve the factory setting of the truck.
8. Heavy Metal Performance Store, Heavy Metal Suspensions for 1995-2020 Toyota Tacoma BB-HM U2_ST5_(HM)
This rear leveling kit has managed to combine two essential components of a good product: simplicity and efficacy.
This product elevates the rear of the truck by 1-inch. It is compatible with 1995 to 2020 Tacoma models, regardless of whether they are a two-wheel or a four-wheel-drive.
The kit contains 2 solid lift blocks, 4 elongated U bolts with metal plates and other necessary installation tools. The square U bolts are 8.5-inch long and 2.5-inch wide with 0.56-inch threads. Each thread has a length of 4.75-inches.
The blocks are made from carbon steel, which has more carbon content. They are also powder-coated to resist corrosion. The 5.8-inch long and 2.5-inch wide blocks are kept aligned using an axle locator. Thus, it improves the driving performance of the car.
The entire kit is designed using CNC technology. So, the manufacturer uses automated machines and 3D printers to meticulously manufacture every tool. The makers also use welding machines with digital pulse control in the production process. The technology added with high carbon steel as raw material makes every tool of extremely tough and long-lasting.
The installation process can be completed within 3 hours. It also comes with a detailed user manual and telephone helpline (ASE certified). The kit is praised by most buyers due to its quick shipment feature.
- It provides the rear end of the truck with a 1-inch lift to level the vehicle.
- The kit offers a quick shipment feature.
- It's designed using CNC and welding machines with digital pulse control.
- The kit's installation is made easy by a telephone helpline certified by ASE.
- Its lift blocks are kept aligned using an axle locator.
9. ZY WHEEL Store, Leveling Front Lift Kit for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
This front leveling kit goes beyond the norm to provide you a truly functional product.
The kit is compatible with 1995 to 2004 and 1996 to 2002 Tacoma and 4Runner models. It's functional with both two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions of the models.
The kit contains 2 black front spacers. They are made from undivided aluminum for increased structural integrity. They have anodized surfaces to protect against corrosion.
The 1.22-inch thick spacers can provide a 2-inch front lift, despite not maintaining the height to thickness ratio at 1:1. This happens due to the nature of suspension geometry.
The product also includes 6 pieces of 16.8-grade lug nuts, 6 round plates, and 6 adjustable plates.
The kit can be installed within 1 to 2 hours, depending on the skill of the mechanic. The process doesn't require you to dismantle any strut or coil of the truck. Thus, it can largely maintain the OEM ride quality.
It's a popular choice among many users as it gives the trucks a powerful look. It's a perfect choice for off-road and challenging terrain driving. Because the kit offers a large amount of ground clearance as well as fender clearance to fit larger tires and rims that can tackle rough surfaces.
- The kit doesn't require you to dismantle any strut or coil of the truck.
- It comes with 6 pieces of 16.8-grade lug nuts for providing a quality installation.
- The kit's popular among many users as it gives the trucks a tough look.
- It can be installed within only 1 hour.
- This kit is a perfect choice for driving on challenging terrains and off-road.
10. MOTOFAB, Leveling Lift kit for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 95Taco-3F-2R
Torch once again brings its A-game in creating this full-suspension kit.
This kit is compatible with 1995 to 2004 Toyota Tacoma models.
Motofab uses automated machines and 3D printers, controlled by CNC technology, to design the kit's tools. The spacers, blocks, and U bolts are manufactured using black powder-coating to resemble the factory setting and protect against corrosion.
The kit comes with 2 spacers. They provide a 3-inch lift to the front of the truck. The spacers are produced from billet aluminum, meaning they are constructed from an undivided piece of aluminum for enhanced structural strength.
You'll also get 2 lift blocks. They offer a 2-inch lift to the rear of the truck. The blocks are made from fabricated structural steel. This feature makes them stronger than solid aluminum or cast iron blocks. These too have a powder-coating for increasing longevity and resisting corrosion-related issues.
The kit is produced and assembled in the USA. Even the raw material is sourced from the USA. Thus, it's guaranteed to provide you a quality performance.
The installation is made easy as the package includes all necessary hardware and a detailed instruction manual. The hardware includes 4 elongated U bolts, 8 metal caps, and 8 hexagonal nuts. You won't need to disintegrate any coil or strut assembly, which simplifies the installation process. The entire process can be completed within 1.5 to 2 hours.
- The kit's manufacturing process is controlled by CNC technology.
- It uses raw materials that are sourced from the USA.
- The kit can be installed without disintegrating any coil or strut assembly.
- The lift blocks are made from fabricated structural steel for extra strength.
- The spacers and blocks are powder coated to increase longevity.
11. TORCH Off Road, Suspension Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 689355918576
Torch is a household name in the lift kit industry for making products that are worth your money. However, with this one, it takes the bar one level up.
This suspension kit is compatible with 2005 to 2020 Tacoma models and works with 4x4 two-wheeler versions. It's also compatible with both TRD and SR5 models.
It comes with two spacers made of carbon steel. Their aerodynamic design is a result of precision based engineering and a meticulous testing process. They provide a true 3-inch lift to the front. You'll also get access to 6 lug nuts, metal caps, and smaller adjustable caps to install them.
The kit includes two lift blocks. They are tapered which makes them highly impact resistant. Like the spacers, eight hexagonal nuts and metal caps come with the blocks for installation. The blocks provide a true 2-inch lift to the rear.
Despite being the best Toyota Tacoma lift kit in the market, this product has a simple, bolt-on installation system. It comes with an ordered user manual that helps you install the kit within 2 to 3 hours.
To make the process even easier, all necessary installation hardware is included. The kit is also cheaper to purchase compared to the quality it provides.
- The kit is compatible with 2005 to 2020 Tacoma models, including TRD & SR5.
- It provides tapered lift blocks to increase impact resistance.
- The product is machine manufactured and meticulously tested for quality.
- It provides a cheaper price without compromising the standard of production.
- The kit offers a wide range of installation tools for ease of use.
12. WULF Suspensions, Lift Kit with Rear Extended Shocks for 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 332538912790
If you thought WULF was only good at making lift springs, think again.
This full-suspension kit is compatible with 1995 to 2004 Tacoma models. The product functions with both two-wheeler and four-wheeler versions. However, it only works with a 6-lug design and non-compatible with a 5-lug.
The product offers you two uniquely designed strut spacers. The high strength spacers provide a 3-inch lift to the front of the vehicle.
You get two lift blocks with the product. Instead of the traditional solid rectangular design, they have a double edge structure. The blocks will give you a true 3-inch lift to the rear of your vehicle.
The blocks are accompanied by industry-grade, extended shocks. If the factory shocks turn out to be too short after installing the lift blocks, the extended shocks allow you to keep the original setting while providing the desired lift.
The product includes all the necessary installation hardware including, 4 elongated U bolts and Wulf's exclusive nitrogen extended shocks for the rear lift blocks.
The DIY installation manual allows you to perform a quick procedure even with minimal experience. Also, you won't be needing to perform any heavyweight customization, such as welding or cutting.
The manufacturer also provides a quick shipping feature and fast responding customer service.
- Offers exclusive nitrogen extended shocks for the rear lift blocks.
- Extended shocks maintain the original setting while offering the desired lift.
- It has a quick shipping feature and quick-response customer service.
- The kit solves the "short factory shock" issue after the rear block installation.
- Provides a DIY manual to perform installation even with minimal experience.
Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit Buying Guide
1. Model Compatibility
It's important to ensure that the kit is compatible with the model you intended to lift.
Most kits have a broad compatibility range. They usually cover Tacoma models released between 2005 to 2020, or in some cases 2004 to 2019. Still, it's a wise move to check it nonetheless.
Another fact that many consumers forget is to check the wheel-drive compatibility. Because even if the year range matches, the kit may only support two-wheel-drive Tacomas, whereas yours is a four-wheel drive. So make sure to certify this factor as well.
2. Suspension Vs Leveling Kit
Lift kits tend to fall in mainly two categories: suspension lift kits and leveling lift kits. So, it's important to know which one of these two types matches your purpose.
- Suspension Kit: If you intend to lift your Tacoma truck both on the front and the rear, you'll need to purchase a suspension lift kit. This type of kits come with front spacers to lift the front and lifting blocks for lifting the rear end.
- Also, don't get confused about the difference between the thickness of the spacers and blocks and the real lift they provide. For example, a lift block that measures 1.44-inches can provide a real lift of 2-inches.
- Leveling Kit: On the other hand, if your trucks rear-end sits lower than the front (which can be the case in many Tacoma models) and you intend to level the down length, a leveling kit would be the appropriate purchase.
- A leveling kit comes with only rear lift blocks. You can install them to lift the back of your truck and level it.
- If you want to increase the load-bearing capacity of your truck, go for rear leaf springs, preferably made from spring steel.
3. Raw Material
This is a substantial aspect of any lifting kit, which largely determines the longevity of your purchased product.
The best Toyota Tacoma lift kit material is 6061-T6 grade, aircraft-level aluminum. It will make the kit lighter yet stronger than steel kits. So we’ll place this material ahead of others.
However, kits made from billet aluminum don’t fall far behind. Billet aluminum kits are made from an undivided piece of aluminum, which significantly increases the strength of the product.
You can also choose kits that use carbon steel, fabricated structural steel, and spring steel as raw material. Carbon steel and fabricated steel are both stronger in terms of structural strength than regular steel. Using spring steel enhances the loading capacity of your truck.
4. Front Spacers And Lifting Blocks
Purchase front spacers with innovative designs that incorporate modern technologies to increase efficacy. For example, the WULF suspension kit which has a double-layered six-hole design.
In terms of lifting blocks, make sure they are created from premium raw materials. For example, carbon steel, fabricated structural steel, etc. Also, ensure that they have a powder-coated exterior that resists corrosion. You can look for other extra features as well, such as extended shocks.
5. Precision Of Production
We recommend purchasing kits from manufacturers that use technologies to maintain the precision of production. These may include:
- Using automated machines and 3D printers controlled by CNC (computer numerical control) technology to design kits
- Strict quality control through meticulous engineering and rigorous testing
And other strategies.
6. Ground And Fender Clearance
Make sure that the lifting kit provides enough ground and fender clearance.
A substantial amount of ground clearance will ensure that you enjoy a smooth driving experience. Increased fender clearance will allow you to install larger tires and rims suited for driving on rough terrains and off-road tracks.
7. Level Of Preservation
It's always a good idea to purchase kits designed to preserve Tacoma's original factory setting.
If a kit performs in sync with the factory setting without disrupting the OEM ride quality, you'll enjoy the genuine Tacoma driving control and steering accuracy. In fact, with off-road handling capabilities.
For example, the Wulf "Add-A-Leaf" leveling kit, whose leaf springs don't collide with overload springs of a Tacoma's original settings.
8. Ease Of Installation
We recommend purchasing a kit that has these qualities in terms of the installation procedure:
- Providing a step by step DIY guide
- Including all the necessary installation hardware
- Designing a system that doesn't require any professional tools
- A short completion time (e.g. 1 to 2 hours)
- Making beginner level experience enough for a successful installation
A kit with these features will ensure that you'll have the best deal in terms of ease of installation.
9. Strength Of Infrastructure
It is an often overlooked yet crucial to a successful leveling kit purchase. To ensure you have this quality in your kit, look for spacers engineered to be durable and flexible.
In terms of lifting blocks, you can choose tapered/hollowed-out blocks. Also, blocks with a supporting cross structure, strengthened by a gusset plate, will ensure a durable kit.
Comparison Chart of best lift kits for Toyota Tacoma
Supreme Suspensions AZM 292(2R) BLK
Full Suspension Kit
Orion Motor Tech OMTUBST01
2005 to 2019
(4X4) 2WD + 4WD
2005 to 2020
KSP PERFORMANCE 3F-2R-LK015
2005 to 2009
2WD + 4WD
WULF Suspensions WEXP13120
2005 to 2020
Rear Leveling Kit (Leaf-Spring)
2WD + 4WD
1995 to 2018
Rear Levelling Kit
2WD + 4WD
2005 to 2018
Full Suspension Kit
2WD + 4WD
Heavy Metal Performance
1995 to 2020
Rear Leveling Kit
2WD + 4WD
1995 to 2004, 1996 to 2002, Toyota 4Runner
Front Leveling Kit
2WD + 4WD
1995 to 2004
Rear Leveling Kit
2005-2020, TRD, SR5
Rear Leveling Kit
2WD + 4WD
WULF Suspensions 332538912790
1995 to 2004
Full Suspension Kit with Rear Extended Shocks
Frequently Answered Questions
1. What Is The Difference Between Suspension And Leveling Kit?
Answer: Though both are considered types of chassis modifying kits a.k.a lift kits, there are some legitimate differences between them.
A suspension kit lifts both the front and end of the suspension of a vehicle. That's why it's often referred to as a full suspension kit.
While a leveling kit only lifts either the front or rear part of the suspension to level the vehicle.
2. Do I Need A Professional Mechanic To Install A Lift Kit?
Answer: Most lift kits (whether it be a suspension or a leveling kit) tend to have a simple installation procedure. They also come with a detailed, step by step instruction manual to guide you through the process. Thus, in most cases, if you have some beginner-level experience hiring a professional isn't necessary.
However, if you don't feel completely confident about installing the kit yourself, you should hire a professional to avoid damaging your vehicle.
3. What Is The Ideal Amount Of Ground Clearance?
Answer: It depends on the surface of the terrain or off-road you plan to drive on.
If it's a highly rough terrain or an off-road track with dips and bumps, the recommended GC (ground clearance) is 3 to 5.5-inches.
On the other hand, if you mostly drive on minimally rough terrains and somewhat decent off-road tracks, we recommend ensuring a ground clearance of 1 to 2.5-inches. With this amount of GC, you can safely drive on regular roads as well.
4. What Is Fender Clearance?
Answer: Fender clearance is the distance between the fender and the wheel of the vehicle. It's a factor that requires attention. That’s because the amount of fender clearance determines how large a tire or rim you can fit into your Tacoma.
If you plan to drive on heavily rough terrains and challenging off-road tracks, purchasing a kit that allows high fender clearance is worth pondering.
It lets you install larger tires and rims that can absorb the shock created by dips and bumps on such surfaces. It also provides a mighty look to the truck.
Otherwise, a low fender clearance won't create much of a problem for you.
5. Can I Drive A Lifted Truck On A Regular Road?
Answer: Mostly, Yes.
However, if you have tires intentionally produced for off-road driving, it's not recommended.
6. What Are Some Of The Finest Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit Brands?
Answer: Some of the top brands of Tacoma lift kits include Torch, Orion Motor Tech, Wulf Suspensions, etc.
The first official release of the Toyota Tacoma pickup was in 1995. And since people have been driving, loving, and keeping it. That's why there is still a broad range of Tacoma lift kits available in the market, dating back to 1995 in terms of model identity.
Paying homage to the passion of this beautiful vehicle owners, we've created this guide. We have covered the best lift kits for Toyota Tacoma, compiled an informative buying guide and comparison chart. Hopefully, with this in hand, you don't have to rummage through endless options on the web.